Thursday, November 09, 2006

It only takes a minute of your time...

Please leave a comment!
Veuillez laisser un commentaire !
Lassen Sie bitte eine Anmerkung!
Gelieve te verlaten een commentaar!
Παρακαλώ αφήστε ένα σχόλιο!
Lasci prego un commento!
Deixe por favor um comentário!
コメントを残しなさい!
¡Deje por favor un comentario!

It seems like the only people leaving comments these days (with a few exceptions) are the owners of other blogs. It'd be good to hear from some of the other readers out there - even if it's only to say hi, amke a suggestion for a future post etc

8 Comments:

Blogger BULLANT said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean.

PEACE, Keep this shit up.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Screaming Donkey said...

It just gets to me sometimes... I'm not after essays from the readers, just a simple comment now & then would be nice.

I checked Rapidshare the other day & 57 people had downloaded the Long Live The Kane album from the link that I put up - yet only 3 people bothered to put in a comment; all 3 of them were fellow blog owners!

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If At All Possible I Would Love If Someone Could Post
The Roxanne Wars Album
Specifically
Roxanne's A Man

I"ve Been Missing That Song Forever
and can't Find it Anywhere

5:28 AM  
Anonymous JC said...

I just came across this site, nice work. Thanks for the links.

JC

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i grabbed the def jam compilations. thanks very much!

8:20 AM  
Anonymous DJ Bite said...

Hi thanx for the great uploads!

For the right translation of "Please, leave a comment" in Dutch, instead of"Gelieve te verlaten een commentaar!"

You should say "Gelieve een commentaar achter te laten"

verlaten = leaving as in "my wife left me"

I hope you can use this sort of comment as well :-)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Cooter Looter said...

Dope...any GSXL affiliation???

9:34 AM  
Blogger jiubugaosuni said...

no chinese?

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home