Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Introducing The Ego Trippin Blog

Quite recently, I was scouring the net for an mp3 of Ego Trippin by the Ultramagnetic MCs.
In my search, I stumbled across some old skool hip hop blogs & my memories of the mid 80's - early 90's came flooding back... the Electro collecions by Streetsounds, the Mike Allen show on Capital FM, UK Fresh 86, Public Enemy in Brixton.... the list goes on.
My musical tastes had moved away from hip hop since those days & I'd forgotten just how good the music was back in the "old days". I've now rekindled my passion for what was such ground-breaking material at the time & this blog is my way of sharing my knowledge & experiences with everyone out there.

Although I won't be hosting any music myself, I will provide links to other sites that do (giving praise to the original link poster, wherever possible). If anyone that I've linked to objects to this then please leave a comment & I'll remove your links & respect your decision.
I'll also be providing historical content & in depth artist(s) profiles/biographies from hip-hop's "golden era".

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment or two. I will reply as soon as I can.

Thanks for visiting. Do come again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home